ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bhadra, Jatin" <Jatin.Bha...@landg.com>
Subject RE: webpshere application server 6 , ant and versions of ant
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:38:18 GMT
I suppose you can use any version of ANT to compile you application as long
you are using correct version of JDK and J2EE jars.

I have successfully used ANT 1.6.5 to build and deploy applications.

Jatin
www.cmware.co.uk
WebSphere Auto Deploy

-----Original Message-----
From: hind.lwahhabi@accenture.com [mailto:hind.lwahhabi@accenture.com]
Sent: 24 October 2005 13:36
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: webpshere application server 6 , ant and versions of ant

Hello all;

We are going to use webpshere application server 6.0 in our project.By the
past i always used the standard version of ant, the latest one(1.6.5)
combined with ant-contrib and some other useful ant external tools.
Now i am worriying about the following issues:
-i understand that WAS comes with its own ant version: is it jus a  matter
of libraries and jars injection in the standard version of ant?Can i
continue using the standart ant while importing the specific WAS jars?
-on which ant version is the WAS v 6 built?
-Has anyone experienced this and can provide links , docs , advise?

Thanks a lot for any information.

Regards;
Hind Lwahhabi.

original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

This e-mail (and any attachments) may contain privileged and/or confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient please do not disclose, copy, distribute, disseminate
or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please reply
and tell us and then delete it. Should you wish to communicate with us by e-mail we cannot
guarantee the security of any data outside our own computer systems. For the protection of
Legal & General's systems and staff, incoming emails will be automatically scanned.

Any information contained in this message may be subject to applicable terms and conditions
and must not be construed as giving investment advice within or outside the United Kingdom.

The following companies are subsidiary companies of the Legal & General Group Plc which
are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority for advising and arranging
the products shown: Legal & General Partnership Services Limited (insurance and mortgages),
Legal & General Insurance Limited (insurance), Legal & General Assurance Society Limited

(life assurance, pensions and investments), Legal & General Unit Trust Managers Limited
and Legal & General Portfolio Management Services Limited (investments).

They are registered in England under numbers shown.
The registered office is Temple Court, 11 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4N 4TP.

Legal & General Partnership Services Limited: 5045000 Legal & General Assurance Society
Limited: 166055 Legal & General (Unit Trust Managers) Limited: 1009418 Legal & General
(Portfolio Management Services) Limited: 2457525 Legal & General Insurance Limited: 423930

They are registered with the Financial Services Authority under numbers shown. You can check
this at www.fsa.gov.uk/register

Legal & General Partnership Services Limited: 300792 Legal & General Assurance Society
Limited: 117659 Legal & General (Unit Trust Managers) Limited: 119273 Legal & General
(Portfolio Management Services) Limited: 146786 Legal & General Insurance Limited: 202050