ant-user mailing list archives

From Wim Deprez <zerped...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: corrupt .png-files
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 08:53:45 GMT
On 10/6/05, Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@artifact-software.com> wrote:
> If you manually open the jar and extract the png's are they corrupted?

yes, that is how I noticed that Eclipse/Ant should be responsible for this.

On 10/6/05, Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de <Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de> wrote:
> Are there any nested <filterchain>s?

Aha! Ok, I checked the build.xml again. Some filters are run on
different directories and I noticed that my PNGs are there as well :-S
I have made a seperate directory for the PNG-files and named it
"images" (original). I added the following to build.xml:

<copy todir="${outdir}/httpd" filtering="true">
	<fileset dir="${httpd.src}">
		<exclude name="images/**"/>
	</fileset>
</copy>

<copy todir="${outdir}/httpd/images">
	<fileset dir="${httpd.src}/images"/>
</copy>

and now it is going fine.

Thanks to Ron, Jan and the other Ant Users.

Have a nice day,

Wim