ant-user mailing list archives

From "Remo Liechti" <remo.liec...@swisslog.com>
Subject RE: How to call an ant script with parameters?
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:44:36 GMT
Thanks :)

This message may contain legally privileged or confidential
information and is therefore addressed to the named persons only.
The recipient should inform the sender and delete this message,
if he/she is not named as addressee.
The sender disclaims any and all liability for the integrity
and punctuality of this message.
The sender has activated an automatic virus scanning by
Messagelabs, but does not guarantee the virus free
transmission of this message.