ant-user mailing list archives

From "Remo Liechti" <remo.liec...@swisslog.com>
Subject RE: java.nio.BufferOverflowException in junit task
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:18:08 GMT
Hi
Are you sure that this error does not happen in the junit test or even
in the junit framework?
You may can check this while running these junit tests in Eclipse. If
the error still occures, it is a junit problem. If not, it is a Ant
problem.

Remo

This message may contain legally privileged or confidential
information and is therefore addressed to the named persons only.
The recipient should inform the sender and delete this message,
if he/she is not named as addressee.
The sender disclaims any and all liability for the integrity
and punctuality of this message.
The sender has activated an automatic virus scanning by
Messagelabs, but does not guarantee the virus free
transmission of this message.