ant-user mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Mitchell <...@imail.kwcorp.com>
Subject Re: Need to expand *.txt in java task
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 19:45:10 GMT

You could use PathConvert to convert your fileset into a string with the
list of files.  You will probably want to set pathsep=" " and use arg
line="${fileslist}".

So, you have:
<pathconvert pathsep=" " property="fileslist">
   <fileset dir="${workingdir} includes="*.java"/>
</pathconvert>

<java  classname="Test.Main">
   <arg value="-all" />
   <arg line="${fileslist}" />