ant-user mailing list archives

From Tim Meals <...@codeknox.com>
Subject Re: java.nio.BufferOverflowException in junit task
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:34:15 GMT
Mikael --

Try running with LANG=en_US.UTF-8, if possible.  Other languages might
work as well, or try a different JDK.  I came across the
BufferOverflowException when working with large ZIP files.  Some
Googling turned up a closed bug with the Sun JVM.  Setting LANG is a
workaround, or upgrade to the latest 1.4.2 (or 1.5, if you're
comfortable with it) series.  On Linux, I'm running 1.4.2-08.

Good luck,
Tim

Mikael Petterson (KI/EAB) wrote:

>Hi,
>
>we are running some junit (3.8.1) tests with ant (1.6.2) and after a while when running
the tests we get the following error (see below).