ant-user mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@grafidog.com>
Subject Re: Size of zip file
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:12:13 GMT
This sounded familiar, so I looked around and found a split task that
I'd done a while back.  It seems to me I wanted to send a largish log
file by email from Ant (like 4 or 5 megs), but the mail server had a 1MB
limit.  I added the task to Antelope, docs for it are at:

http://antelope.tigris.org/nonav/docs/manual/bk03ch21.html

It is more or less modeled after the Linux/Unix split utility.  There is
an example of using the task to split a file, then it shows how to put
it back together with Ant's concat task.

The Antelope home page is at:

http://antelope.tigris.org.
I'm okay with adding this task to the Ant tasks, or to AntContrib if
that would help.

Dale