ant-user mailing list archives

From Tim Meals <...@codeknox.com>
Subject Re: forked VM issue
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 03:19:50 GMT
Jim --

If you have root access to the Solaris machine, you can change the JVM
preference order with the jvm.cfg file.  The only downside is then
you're globally changing the JVM preferences for everyone on that
system.  The jvm.cfg file should be somewhere under
${JAVA_HOME}/jre/lib/sparc or maybe sparcv9 on a Solaris machine.  It's
well-documented, and just gives Java a preference in which order to try
running VMs.

BTW, have you tried <jvmarg value="-client"/> as a child of <batchtest ...>?

Best o' luck,
Tim

--
/**