ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: Problem converting path to property when a fileset's dir does not exist
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 18:56:31 GMT
Matt:

Thanks for the quick and prompt reply :)

I considered using targets but was hoping that was not necessary (mostly
because I dint want to see the extra target(s) listed and printed - just
being anal).

I'm not sure why the source behind Path.java is coded to raise and
exception if the directory is not there...or more to the point why I
can't simply specify to <path> something like "ignore-non-existants"

Anyway, I can try the target solution...thanks :D

--
Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale

252-478-8087      (home)