ant-user mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Size of zip file
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 05:43:50 GMT
Since the file set is fairly stable, why not just make 6 zip files to
start with?
Make an ant file to get the files and rebuild the setup for testing and
mail that to the test teams.

If you are downloading the files from ftp, what is the advantage of 6
small files rather than 1 big one?
You are not restricted by e-mail limits is you are only sending a reference.
16 Mb is not a big download in any event.

Ron