ant-user mailing list archives

From Mark McKay <m...@kitfox.com>
Subject Out of memory running Proguard
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2005 12:36:52 GMT
I'm getting OutOfMemoryErrors while running a task that uses the
ProGuard ant task.  This is an obfuscator that analyzes the classes of a
jar and assembles a new jar which is a subset of the jar.

Because ProGuard must consider several large jars, I'm running out of
memory.  Is there a way for me to alter my ant script to boots the
memory available to proguard when it runs?  Something that's in the ant
script itself would be prefereable to a command line option, but if
either are possible, it would be great to know.

Thanks,

Mark McKay