ant-user mailing list archives

From Jane Young-Lau <jane.yo...@Sun.COM>
Subject Another classpath question.
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 21:10:58 GMT
Hi,

I have a wrapper script that calls the ant script.  This wrapper script
defines some environments variables and the classpath.  Say that the
wrapper script has foo.jar set in the CLASSPATH.
If there is a build.xml file that uses the typedef tasks like this:

<typedef name="test" classname="org.example.abc" classpath="bar.jar">

Say that the class, org.example.abc also exists in foo.jar which is set
in the CLASSPTH.
I notcied that ant will call the org.example.abc in foo.jar instead of
bar.jar.

Is there a way to force ant to load the class from the classpath
specified in typedef instead of from the CLASSPATH?

thanks,
jane