ant-user mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Java Source Cross-Reference
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 15:10:33 GMT
If you want the real story on Doxygen and its features and shortcomings,
you might want to visit the forum. doxygen-users@lists.sourceforge.net

I had no trouble installing it on Windows. I integrated it into Eclipse
with the eclox plug-in to give me a platform independent interface.

I am sure that someone has resolved the cross platform issues with Ant.
I suppose you have to guage how many platforms you need to actually
support - there are getting to be fewer and fewer as time goes by.

I have never seen the code source hyperlinked together. Sounds like a
useful feature if your classes are large and naming conventions not very
easy to follow.

I am using it with ActionScript and it works pretty well but would
benefit from a pre-processor to rearrange some of the Actionscript
peculiarities.

I like the flexibility of JavaDoc tagging.

Good luck with your search.

Ron