ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: -l logfile
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:34:19 GMT
Short view into oata.Main [1]:

Main.java:0270:     private void processArgs(String[] args) {
Main.java:0271:         String searchForThis = null;
Main.java:0272:         PrintStream logTo = null;
Main.java:0273:
Main.java:0276:         for (int i = 0; i < args.length; i++) {
Main.java:0277:             String arg = args[i];
Main.java:0298:             } else if (arg.equals("-logfile") || arg.equals("-l")) {
Main.java:0299:                 try {
Main.java:0300:                     File logFile = new File(args[i + 1]);
Main.java:0301:                     i++;
Main.java:0302:                     logTo = new PrintStream(new FileOutputStream(logFile));
Main.java:0303:                     isLogFileUsed = true;
Main.java:0304:                 } catch (IOException ioe) {

I dont see any possibility ...

Jan

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/Main.java