ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Ant or Subant question
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 06:29:42 GMT
Mmh, just have a look at the last example in <subant>s manual [1].
A project has several modules. Each module has in own buildfile, which is basically
a project standard file - so it´s only one <import> statement.

And there is a master buildfile which builds all modules. Just call a "compile" on
the master and you´ll get all modules compiled.
Ok, extend that scenario just to 30 modules ...

What is the different between <subant> and <ant>?

What to do if you want to add another module?

Jan

[1] http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/subant.html