ant-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject AW: Used tasks
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 07:40:13 GMT
Just a quick shot ...
E.g. it doesnt recognizes TaskContainers (needs recursive search), so constructs like
          <echo> 1 </echo>
          <echo> 2 </echo>
      <echo> 3 </echo>
are found (only "parallel" will be found).

<scriptdef name="printTasks" language="javascript">
    allTasks = new java.util.TreeSet();

    // collect all tasks
    targets = project.getTargets();
    en = targets.elements();
    while (en.hasMoreElements()) {
        target = en.nextElement();
        // array of all tasks in that target
        tasksInTarget = target.getTasks();
        for (i=0; i<tasksInTarget.length; i++) {

    // print out
    for (it=allTasks.iterator(); it.hasNext(); ) {

    <target name="-hidden" description="just a container for some tasks">
        <script language="javascript"/>

>-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

View raw message