ant-user mailing list archives

From "O'Shea, Sean" <Sean.O'S...@ie.fid-intl.com>
Subject Ant target not getting called
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 11:01:02 GMT
Hi all,

I'm using CruiseControl to call two ant targets like this:

		<ant
			antfile="${test1.dir}/canoo.xml"
			dir="${test.dir}"
			target="run-tests"/>
		<ant
			antfile="${test2.dir}/canoo.xml"
			dir="${test.dir}"
			target="run-tests"/>

The run tests target in canoo.xml is a series of Canoo WebTests.

The problem I'm having is that the second ant call does not get called if
the first target fails. ie. If the tests in {test1.dir} fail, the tests in
{test2.dir} never run.

Is there a way in which I can always have these two targets run, regardless
of the results of the first test?

I looked into failonerror=false flags, but I'm not too sure where I should
put these flags.

All help would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

Sean O Shea

Sean O' Shea
Fisc-Ireland Ltd. / Fidelity Investments
External: + 353 91 747448
Email: Sean.O'Shea@fid-intl.com

FISC Ireland Ltd., registered in Ireland no. 245656. Registered office:
Hardwicke House, Upper Hatch Street, Dublin 2.
Any comments or statements made are not necessarily those of Fidelity
Investments, its subsidiaries or affiliates.