ant-user mailing list archives

From Brian Kuhn <>
Subject turn off logging for just one task
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:57:01 GMT
Is there a way to stop a task from logging? I have the following macrodef
that uses the groovy ant task. Groovy spits out the message "[groovy]
statements executed successfully" and provides no way to turn it off. Is
there a way I can override its ability to log?

<macrodef name="continue">
<attribute name="property"/>
<attribute name="message" default="Do you want to continue? "/>
<attribute name="options" default="y,n"/>
<attribute name="abortonoption" default="n"/>
<input message="@{message}" validargs="@{options}"
if ('@{abortonoption}'.equals(properties.get('@{property}'))) {'Build aborted by user...');