ant-user mailing list archives

From Brian Kuhn <bnk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: look up property value inside custom condition...
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:51:28 GMT
Yeah, I think that's the 'old' way of writing conditions. It's pretty much
like writing a task. I was hoping to extend
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.condition.Equals, which extends
java.lang.Object and implements
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.condition.Condition. It doesn't look like
that's going to work. I got it to work using the groovy ant task anyway.
Thanks for the input.

-Brian