ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java Source Cross-Reference
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 13:56:33 GMT
> Doesn't Doxygen do the same thing plus give you class diagrams all in
> HTML or other formats?

Maybe (although I've found doxygen to be non-trivial to configure when
I tried it on a C++ project), but it's main drawback is that it's
native code instead of Java, so doesn't integrate to a cross-platform
Ant-based build env like mine as easily.

Doxygen's a good tool, but would not be my first choice just for Java
code convertion to HTML. Plus I'm not sure it gives you
cross-referenced HTML, where each type used in the code is linked to
its definition. --DD