ant-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Rieken <johan...@riejo.de>
Subject Custom ant task and resources
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 19:10:53 GMT
Hi everyone!

I 've written a custom ant task which I deploy as a jar file. This jar file
contains another jar file which is read during task execution.
I'm using the static method "ClassLoader.getSystemResource(String):URL" to
access resources in jar file which usually works fine.
However calling it form my ant task doesn't work. (null is returned, although
the resource exists and the path is correct)
Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I've tried
"MyTask.class.getResource(String):URL" but had no success.

Cheers, Johannes