ant-user mailing list archives

From derid...@pcisys.net
Subject Re: Ear file build....with weblogic......8.1sp2
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 04:04:02 GMT
> I am trying to create a Ear file out of the following. It is complaining
>

> \ejb-jar.xml
>     [copy] Copying C:\finalmessage\build.xml to
> C:\finalmessage\build\META-INF
> uild.xml
>      [jar] Building jar: C:\finalmessage\dist\OMSQueueEngine.jar
>      [jar] adding directory META-INF/
>      [jar] adding entry META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
>      [jar] adding entry META-INF/build.xml
>      [jar] adding entry META-INF/ejb-jar.xml
>      [jar] adding entry META-INF/weblogic-ejb-jar.xml
>      [jar] adding entry OMSQueueEngine.class
>      [jar] adding entry OMSQueueEngineBean.class
>      [jar] adding entry OMSQueueEngineHome.class
>
> UILD FAILED
> :\finalmessage\build.xml:77: Could not create task or type of type:
> wlappc.

You need to define a taskdef for servicegen

<taskdef name="servicegen"
  classpathref="webservice.classpath"
  classname="weblogic.ant.taskdefs.webservices.servicegen.ServiceGenTask"/>

For the webservice.classpath you need to have weblogic.jar and
webservices.jar in it.

<path id="webservice.classpath">
  <pathelement location="${wls.home.dir}/server/lib/weblogic.jar"/>
  <pathelement location="${wls.home.dir}/server/lib/webservices.jar"/>
</path>

~steve