ant-user mailing list archives

From <duvelbier-tsm...@yahoo.com>
Subject More default behavior expected
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:14:40 GMT

When I create a task, the 'verbosity' level of the log is a bit weird IMHO.
Namely, I find it weird that the fact that I set the switch '-v' when I run the ant task is
not
kick up the verbosity level of the task. I would have found it nice that '-v' would have made
all
log statement in DEBUG mode are shown. Similarilly, the fact that I define a 'verbose' attribute
on my task should have a similar effect as the '-v' switch.

This being said I do not see where I can write the logging statement for them to be sent to
the
console when the '-v' switch is set ... ?

\T,

--
Any fool can write code that a computer can understand.
Good programmers write code that humans can understand.