ant-user mailing list archives

From Alan Gutierrez <alan-ant-u...@engrm.com>
Subject Import and Macro Warnings
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 19:22:12 GMT
    I want to use a set of macros across projects, but when I write
    scripts that integrate the builds, I start getting a lot of
    warnings, even though the build works fine.

    Duplicated project name in import. Project mix defined first in
    /Users/alan/svn/xopen/enfilade/mix/mix.ant.xml and again in
    /Users/alan/svn/xopen/xstrategy/mix/mix.ant.xml

    It's hard to imagine why I'd use the import facility if I can't
    share an imported Ant file between projects.

    and

    Trying to override old definition of task sibling-ant

    In this the override doesn't matter because the macro is only
    called by the project that's building it's siblings (dependencies) .

    Is there a way to surpress these warnings?

--
Alan Gutierrez - alan@engrm.com - http://engrm.com/blogometer/