ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: DirectoryScanner exclude subdirectories ?
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 18:11:10 GMT
--- Gilbert Rebhan <ant@schillbaer.de> wrote:
[SNIP]
> if i understand you right =
> if i want to list files in rootdirectory
> only, but exclude all dirs/files beyond rootdir,
> using DirectoryScanner
> ain't possible ?!

I can't remember the entire context of this
discussion... but includes/excludes are used by
DirectoryScanner.  To include only child "files" of
basedir, the correct include pattern is "*".  However,
this includes directories which are basedir's
immediate children.  To further restrict the selection
to non-directory files, use the <type> selector as
well.

-Matt