ant-user mailing list archives

From Alan Gutierrez <alan-ant-u...@engrm.com>
Subject Re: Java Source Cross-Reference
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 09:27:51 GMT
* Dominique Devienne <ddevienne@gmail.com> [2005-10-03 14:53]:
> There's also http://www.vaegar.f9.co.uk/
>
> Extract: Java2HTML is a simple-to-use tool which converts a bunch of
> Java Source Code into a colourized and browsable HTML representation.
> --DD
>
> PS: I haven't used Maven's xref (JXR). Is it downloadable on its own
> anywhere Brett?

Extract:

This grant of license gives the right to use the software on your
computer. You may not decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer
this software, and you may not create derivative works of the this
software. You may modify, translate or adapt the generated HTML
code. You are not granted any right, title, or interest in the the
software except the right to use it in accordance with this
Agreement.

Feh.

--
Alan Gutierrez - alan@engrm.com - http://engrm.com/blogometer/