ant-user mailing list archives

From Alan Gutierrez <a...@engrm.com>
Subject Re: Java Source Cross-Reference
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2005 01:33:47 GMT
* Brett Porter <brett.porter@gmail.com> [2005-09-30 21:23]:
> Are you looking for capabilities other than what the Maven xref (JXR)
> provides, or the ability to use it outside of Maven? The library is
> now separate and could trivially be wrapped in an Ant task.

    Thank you.

    Last time I needed a cross-referencer, that's what I did.

    Wondering if there were alternatives that were Ant tasks
    already, maybe therew was project focused on on the task of
    cross-referencing, there's a lot you could do with it.

    Again, thank you. I'll go find that Ant task I wrote and use it.

--
Alan Gutierrez - alan@engrm.com - http://engrm.com/blogometer/