ant-user mailing list archives

From "Hoying, Ken" <>
Subject Class loader problem
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:52:38 GMT

I am having a class loading problem with Ant.  We have a standard Ant distribution which includes
a jar file with a v1.1 of a task in the Ant distribution's lib directory.  However, our project
is still using the 1.0 version of this task.  I have included the jar with the 1.0 version
of the task in my build lib and have set a path to that build lib.  I have referenced that
path in classpathref attribute of the taskdef.  However, no matter what I seem to do, Ant
always seems to load the taskdef from the Ant lib jar instead of from the build lib jar.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Ken Hoying