ant-user mailing list archives

From "S I" <xia...@hotmail.com>
Subject No Apache Ant Support for Subversion? Oh man :(
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 03:37:21 GMT
Hi

I wish there was Ant Core Task support for Subversion.  I have downloaded
bunch of 3rd party utilities, althought they accomplish the job somewhat
clumsily, they'll do for now.  Is there going to be support for Subversion
soon?

My 2nd question:  I'm modifying my Ant scripts to commit couple of files
into SVN and then tag the repository.  I don't like the limited options of
SVN in how it handles tagging.  I run my build files from my WinXP and
repository's on a Linux server under Apache.  Does Ant have any feature to
allow me to parse a log file and grep for a revision number, then pass that
rev# to the "svn copy /trunk /tag/rev#" without resorting to Perl or any
other scripting language?

Thanks