ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bhadra, Jatin" <Jatin.Bha...@landg.com>
Subject RE: copy files problem
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 12:40:43 GMT
Glen

Try this format as per ANT manual. If you want to include all the file in
the source dir then no need to have include tag.
<copy todir="../new/dir">
    <fileset dir="src_dir"/>
</copy>

Jatin Bhadra

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Mitchell [mailto:glen.mitchell@iplay.com]
Sent: 08 September 2005 13:19
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: copy files problem

Hi,
I currently have the following xml in my build file for copy files from
one directory to another :-

            <copy todir="${publishDir}" overwrite="true">
                <fileset dir="${coverage.html.dir}">
                    <include name="**/*"/>
                </fileset>
            </copy>

Within the ${coverage.html.dir} directory are html files which are named
in the following format
abc.def.ghi.html  etc.
Any file which is in this format is not being copied over on a Unix
system but is copied fine on a Windows box.

Does anybody know what my <include> should be or where I am going wrong.
Thanks

--
Glen Mitchell
Web Development

E-mail is an informal method of communication and may be subject to data
corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment for which I-play, a
trading name of Digital Bridges Ltd will accept no liability. Therefore, it
will normally be inappropriate to rely on information contained on e-mail
without obtaining written confirmation.

e-mail is strictly forbidden.

(C) 2005. I-play is a trademark and trading name of Digital Bridges Limited.
All Rights Reserved.

The following companies are subsidiary companies of the Legal & General Group Plc which
are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority for advising and arranging
the products shown: Legal & General Partnership Services Limited (insurance and mortgages),
Legal & General Insurance Limited (insurance), Legal & General Assurance Society Limited
(life assurance, pensions and investments), Legal & General Unit Trust Managers Limited
and Legal & General Portfolio Management Services Limited (investments).

They are registered in England under numbers shown.
The registered office is Temple Court, 11 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4N 4TP.

Legal & General Partnership Services Limited: 5045000 Legal & General Assurance Society
Limited: 166055 Legal & General (Unit Trust Managers) Limited: 1009418 Legal &general
(Portfolio Management Services) Limited: 2457525 Legal & General Insurance Limited: 423930

They are registered with the Financial Services Authority under numbers shown. You can check
this at www.fsa.gov.uk/register

Legal & General Partnership Services Limited: 300792 Legal & General Assurance Society
Limited: 117659 Legal & General (Unit Trust Managers) Limited: 119273 Legal &general
(Portfolio Management Services) Limited: 146786 Legal & General Insurance Limited: 202050