ant-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Goktepe <andrewgokt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CVS Checkout fails
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:02:34 GMT
Look at the line preceding that one in the output. That should tell you the
directory CVS was in when it encountered that error. Then take a look at its
subdirectories. Look for local versions (created manually, not checked out)
of a subdirectory which also exists in the CVS repository. That could be
your problem.
 This is more of a CVS question than an Ant question. If you are still
stumped, try the CVS lists at https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=cvs

-Andrew