ant-user mailing list archives

From Pollähne. Ullrich <U.Pollae...@seeburger.de>
Subject RE: Umlauts in ANT home
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 06:45:35 GMT
Hi Antoine,

I have tried to define ant.home with OEM and with ANSI encoding with no effort.
If I leave out the ant.home definition from ant.bat then the launcher succeeds in finding
ant.home (by getting the parent dir of the jar containing the Launcher).
But afterwards the UrlClassLoader fails.
Maybe giving the path with \uXXXX sequences would help.

Ullrich.