ant-user mailing list archives

From "Uri Zeituni" <>
Subject Ant task of compiling ejb for Websphere 5.1
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2005 13:01:56 GMT
Hi All,
I'm creating a build project for a large web application that contains a few EJB modules.
My environment is Websphere Studio Application Developer  (aka WSAD) version 5.1.1.
Until now I used WSAD to create stubs and skeletons for deployment on Websphere. I don't want
to depend on WSAD, so I tried to use ANT to do the that without any success, and it seems
like it supports RMI compile only for Websphere version 4.0, while I need Websphere 5.1 and
above. The examples provided by ANT's user manual of the special EJB tasks for Websphere are
poor does not help at all.
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to create stubs and skeletons for my beans to be deployed
on Websphere, and if it is possible, a small example can be very handy.
Many thanks,