ant-user mailing list archives

From "Burgess, Benjamin" <BBurg...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject RE: multiple excludes clause ??
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 13:33:09 GMT
Or you could do the most obvious solution from the manual:

Excludes attribute= comma- or space-separated list of patterns of files
that must be excluded

So you could do:

<zipfileset
	prefix="WEB-INF/classes"
	dir="${build.compile.dir}"
	excludes="**/ejb/**/*.class,**/myproj/**/AConstants.class"/>

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Ninju Bohra [mailto:ninju_bohra@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 12:28 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: multiple excludes clause ??

What is the context in which you are using the
<zipfileset> and what have you tried already?

By looking through the ANT docs, I can think of two

1) Add another <zipfileset> sub-element with the
second exclude pattern

2) Use the excludesfile attribute and reference a file
that contains all your exclude patterns

Hope that helps,

Ninju

--- Rambo Mahajan <rambo_mahajan@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I would like 2 excludes clause in zipfileset tag:
>
>  <zipfileset prefix="WEB-INF/classes"
> dir="${build.compile.dir}"
> excludes="**/ejb/**/*.class" />
>
> also I want to add
> excludes="**/myproj/**/AConstants.class"
>
> Can someone tell me how to do this ?
>
> Thanks
> Ram

>  Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina
> relief effort.

TIAA-CREF