ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <>
Subject Re: Copy files according ant property
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:08:21 GMT
Tomáš Procházka wrote:
> Hi.
> Netbeans set in classpath for project:
> javac.classpath=\
>     ${file.reference.hsqldb.jar}:\
>     ${file.reference.dom4j-1.6.1.jar}:\
>     ${libs.layoutext.classpath}:\
>  Exist any way to copy all this jar files to dist/lib folder?
>  Netbeans use ':' as separating character and this can't be used in copy
>  I need distribute my project with all relevant libs.

There is some stuff in ant 1.7 to do it, specifically the <copypath>
task copies all files in a path and no directories, and the <copy> task
itself is soon to be enhanced.

What may be better is for you to set up your classpath in your build
file, so that you can build *outside* netbeans.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message