ant-user mailing list archives

From Aydın Toprak <aydin.top...@intengo.com>
Subject Re: where is the problem?
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 13:28:49 GMT
Thanks for everyone;

I have solved the problem.
The problem is all about the libraries (.jar files) that we have to add
the ant runtime which is in the
eclipse(window->preferances->ant->runtime)...

I used to add the related libraries like j2ee.jar... however whenever I
add those important libraries to the  runtime enviroment  and close the
window, every thing that I have added dissapears (as far as I
understood, ant envirement didnt include them!) ... but when I added
thoses libraries under the global entries, I have succeded... now
everthing stays :)...

it is a dramtic stiuation for a proffessional..
but I am still learning.. :)