ant-user mailing list archives

From Barry White <bwh...@fotango.com>
Subject Re: Very basic newby problem?
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:50:35 GMT
When you invoke ant with no arguments, it looks for a file called
build.xml in the working directory. So build.xml needs to come out of
common and into the working directory. The relaitive paths that you have
in the javac task are correct if the build file is up one level (working
dir).

Try this and see how you get on,

Barry