ant-user mailing list archives

From Mark McKay <>
Subject Can't locate extensions
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2005 14:35:04 GMT

I was reading the bug report on the apt utility at and downloaded
the attachment for the ant-apt.jar, but am experiencing the same bug as
it described inthe rest of the thread.  The attachment is fairly
obviously out of date, but I've no idea where to look for the latest
build of ant-apt.jar.  I also understand there's an <if> task for ant,
but I can't find the jar for this anywhere either.  The external tools
and tasks don't list these tools anywhere either.  Where can I find
up-to-date copies of these useful ant utilities?

Mark McKay

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message