ant-user mailing list archives

From Glen Mitchell <glen.mitch...@iplay.com>
Subject Re: copy files problem
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 12:45:57 GMT
Bhadra,
I'm sorry I meant to say in my initial post that I had tried this also
but it didn't solve my problem.
This work on Windows but not on Unix both.
I've tried a number of includes such as
<include name="**/*.html"/>
<include name="**/*.*"/>
<include name="**/*"/>
etc

--
Glen Mitchell
Web Development

E-mail is an informal method of communication and may be subject to data corruption, interception
and unauthorised amendment for which I-play, a trading name of Digital Bridges Ltd will accept
no liability. Therefore, it will normally be inappropriate to rely on information contained
on e-mail without obtaining written confirmation.

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

(C) 2005. I-play is a trademark and trading name of Digital Bridges Limited. All Rights Reserved.