ant-user mailing list archives

From Glen Mitchell <>
Subject copy files problem
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 12:19:26 GMT
I currently have the following xml in my build file for copy files from
one directory to another :-

            <copy todir="${publishDir}" overwrite="true">
                <fileset dir="${coverage.html.dir}">
                    <include name="**/*"/>

Within the ${coverage.html.dir} directory are html files which are named
in the following format
abc.def.ghi.html  etc.
Any file which is in this format is not being copied over on a Unix
system but is copied fine on a Windows box.

Does anybody know what my <include> should be or where I am going wrong.

Glen Mitchell
Web Development
t: 01383 848808
m: 07906 948444

E-mail is an informal method of communication and may be subject to data corruption, interception
and unauthorised amendment for which I-play, a trading name of Digital Bridges Ltd will accept
no liability. Therefore, it will normally be inappropriate to rely on information contained
on e-mail without obtaining written confirmation.

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

(C) 2005. I-play is a trademark and trading name of Digital Bridges Limited. All Rights Reserved.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message