ant-user mailing list archives

From <hind.lwahh...@accenture.com>
Subject RE: moving from windows to unix: found already some clues
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:28:51 GMT

in the now famous article"ant in anger" (http://ant.apache.org/ant_in_anger.html).
I wonder if someone has something else to add to this excellent article?

-----Original Message-----
From: hind.lwahhabi@accenture.com [mailto:hind.lwahhabi@accenture.com]
Sent: Wed 9/14/2005 2:22 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: moving from windows to unix

Hello folks,
We are going to move our system and code from windows to unix, and so are the ant scripts
of course.
My question is the following:
-does it take any headaches to do ant script migration from win32 to unix?(i personally don't
see a lot of changes but well..).
-If so ,what do u guys advise to pay attention to?

Thanks.