ant-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject moving from windows to unix
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:22:14 GMT
Hello folks,
We are going to move our system and code from windows to unix, and so are the ant scripts
of course.
My question is the following:
-does it take any headaches to do ant script migration from win32 to unix?(i personally don't
see a lot of changes but well..).
-If so ,what do u guys advise to pay attention to?