ant-user mailing list archives

From "BOUSQUET Jeremie" <Jeremie.BOUSQ...@gemplus.com>
Subject [ANT 1.6.5] <ant> performance issue
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 17:28:40 GMT
Hello,

I had some performance issues using <ant> task, and I found following post from a person
who had the same problem:

It seems problem is not just <ant>, but a strong slowdown of <property>.

As no one replied this post, I ask again: why this slowdown between 2 patch releases of ant
?
My <ant> call takes nearly 20s to execute for doing not so much, and the whole build
process 22s for doing many, the ratio does not seem acceptable to me.

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Jérémie