ant-user mailing list archives

From "Sylvain Perchaud" <sylv...@europe-shareware.org>
Subject Newbie question
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:15:06 GMT
Hello,

I tried to use Ant (Ant build file created with oXygen) just for a test on my
Windows XP machine.

Unfortunately I cannot even compile my small test, the system is saying me
that some libs are missing. But when I read the libs names, I believe
that these libs are not related at all to what I want to compile.

What is wrong with my Ant or JDK installation ?
Please find below my build file, my java example and the errlog.

Can you help me or point me to a page where a solution to my problem is
described ?

==============
build.xml file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE project SYSTEM "file:/C:/Program%20Files/Oxygen/frameworks/ant/
ant.dtd">
<project default="main">
    <target name="main" depends="compile, compress">
        <echo>Building the .jar file.</echo>
    </target>
    <target name="compile">
        <javac srcdir="."/>
    </target>
    <target name="compress">
        <jar jarfile="Project.jar" basedir="." includes="*.class"/>
    </target>
</project>

=================
Project.java file

public class Project
{ public static void main(String args[])
{
System.out.println("No worries.");
}
}

===========
errlog file

Adding reference: ant.PropertyHelper
Detected Java version: 1.5 in: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_04\jre
Detected OS: Windows XP
Adding reference: ant.ComponentHelper
Setting ro project property: ant.version -> Apache Ant version 1.6.2
compiled on July 16 2004
Setting ro project property: ant.file -> C:\\build.xml
Adding reference: ant.projectHelper
Adding reference: ant.parsing.context
Adding reference: ant.targets
parsing buildfile C:\build.xml with URI = file:///C:/build.xml
resolving systemId: file:/C:/Program%20Files/Oxygen/frameworks/ant/ant.dtd
Setting ro project property: ant.file.null -> C:\build.xml
Project base dir set to: C:\
 +Target:
 +Target: main
 +Target: compile
 +Target: compress
Build sequence for target `main' is [compile, compress, main]
Complete build sequence is [compile, compress, main, ]

compile:
Could not load a dependent class (com/sun/media/jai/codec/
FileSeekableStream) for type image
Could not load a dependent class (com/jcraft/jsch/UserInfo) for type sshexec
Could not load a dependent class (com/jcraft/jsch/UserInfo) for type scp
Could not load class (org.apache.tools.ant.tasksdefs.cvslib.CvsVersion)
for type cvsversion
Could not load a dependent class (jdepend/xmlui/JDepend) for type jdepend
Could not load a dependent class (junit/framework/Test) for type junit
fileset: Setup scanner in dir C:\ with patternSet{ includes: [] excludes: [] }

--
Sylvain Perchaud
Tel : +33 (0) 674 758 551