ant-user mailing list archives

From Ninju Bohra <ninju_bo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Running a task between this hour and this hour
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:17:02 GMT
One way is to use the <tstamp> task with a custom pattern to contain only the hour (in
24hour format).  Then using the <if> task (from the ant-contrib project) along with
the a condition (like the <isLessThan> and <isGreaterThan> also from ant-contrib
or write your own <isInBetween>) to control the setting of a property (called "isLateNight")

Do all the above in a depends target and protect the worker targets with if=isLateNight

I think that makes sense,

Ninju

duvelbier-tsmets@yahoo.com wrote:

Running the stats on our code is a rather lenghty process (currently +/-70 minutes)...
I therefore consider to run the targets only at night.
Would someone have an hint on how to evaluate the current time and set a flag if it is between
say
: 10 PM and 6:00 AM ?

Tx,

\T,

--
Any fool can write code that a computer can understand.
Good programmers write code that humans can understand.