ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rizwan Merchant" <>
Subject moving directories
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:06:55 GMT

I'm trying to move directories that have a certain pattern in their name to
another directory using the command below

                        <move todir="${backUp.dir}" failonerror="true">

                                    <fileset dir="${root.dir}">

So for example, I would like to move all directories (and all of their
contents) that have name of the pattern "UHM-*" to a backup directory. The
above command does move the directories over to the backup dir but not all
of the contents of the directories. It leaves behind the directories UHM-*
in the original directory and also creates the same in the backup directory.

Can anyone please tell me why the above command does not execute

Rizwan Merchant

Software Developer

Alpha-IT Technologies