ant-user mailing list archives

From <duvelbier-tsm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Finding string in JSP-files
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:09:50 GMT

I have the following problem :
In JSP's people have copy-pasted declaration where the code included "<%!" instead of "<%".
The first declaration generates member variables instead of method scope. As I believe there
is a
number of relevant cases, I want to ensure that the build fails if the declaration appears
in one
JSP-file (unless the devlopper prooved me it was OK).

Checkstyle does not seem to be able to handle this ...
Any idea on how to tackle this ... ?
I thought doing a find via ANT but I could not find a task meeting the purpose... !

Tia,

\T,

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand.
Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
                                                   Martin Fowler
T. : +32 (0)2 742 05 94
M. : +32 (0)497 44 68 12
@  : duvelbier-tsmets@yahoo.com