ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bill Rich" <b...@wilandra.com>
Subject RE: ant script autodocumentation
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 15:07:10 GMT
I have an xsl file that will format the build file for you and display it in
a browser. It works on both IE and Firefox. I have had some problems with it
on Opera. I don't have it with me at the moment but if you want it please
send me an email offline and I will send it to you. HTH Bill

Bill Rich
Wilandra Consulting LLC
1325 Addiewell Place
San Jose, CA  95120-3905
phone:      +1 408 268-2452
mobile:     +1 408 410-9713
Santa Cruz: +1 831 464-9007
fax:        +1 413 669-9716
Skype:      wfr0766
bill@wilandra.com
http://www.wilandra.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexey Kakunin [mailto:kaka@muromoi.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 11:48 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: ant script autodocumentation

hello all.
Seems our ant -script used ofr building product have started to be more and
more complex.
Of course we wrote some comments in code, but I want to be able to generate
some sort of documentation, described build process and this documentation
should be based (ideally) on comments in ant-script.

Is there any solution for ant scripts like JavaDoc or Doxygen for making
such sort of documentation?

With best Regards,
Alexey Kakunin