ant-user mailing list archives

From Leon Pu <leon_xf...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject Wrong revision checkout with <commandline> in cvs task
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 08:14:20 GMT
Hi all,

I used following build script to checkout a jar with appointed tag from
my cvs repository, but it retrieved the newest revision jar to me.

<cvs cvsroot="${cvsroot}" package="${module}" dest="${dest}"
tag="${tag}">
  <commandline>
    <argument value="co"/>
    <argument value="-P"/>
  </commandline>
</cvs>

After I changed the build script to following new one, I get the
correct file with the tag from cvs.

<cvs cvsroot="${cvsroot}" package="${module}" dest="${dest}"
tag="${tag}" command="co -P" />

Did anybody meet this situation before? Is it the bug of ant or my
build script?

Best regards,
Leon