ant-user mailing list archives

From bachoo jahnkar <manut...@yahoo.com>
Subject JSPC task.
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 20:20:20 GMT
Hi

I am trying to precompile my JSP while deploying using ANT JSPC task. I am running tomcat
4.0.3.

 <target name="compile" depends="init">
    <jspc
      destDir="${tomcat.home}/webapps/hst/javasrc/precompiledjsp"
      srcdir="${app.home}/java/htdocs"
      uriroot="${app.home}/java/htdocs"
      uribase="."
      verbose="2"
      compiler="jasper"
      classpathref="jspc.classpath">
        <include name="**/*.jsp"/>
     </jspc>

I am getting 2 problems.
1)Directory structure is not maintained. all the jsp are converted and palced in the root
directory instead of the original directory structure.

2) The name of the converted file is index.java instead of index$jsp.java. Becuase of this
even when i precompile, tomcat is again compiling the jsp with appropriate names.

Please help
Manu